96g (2 bars) of 70% Dark chocolate with camelina oil
2 cups of plant base milk, sweetened and flavored with vanilla (soy, coconut, almond).
¼ cup of sugar
2 tbsp. Cornstarch
2 tbsp. cold water
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
Optional : Strawberries from Quebec
- Mix the starch and water (to dissolve it). Add the starch mixture, sugar and vanilla to the milk in a large saucepan, boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly (the soy milk froths a lot, when it boils).
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the chocolate, mix well to obtain a homogeneous texture. Transfer to a measuring cup to distribute cleanly and easily in the pots / bowls of your choice.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1.5 hours.
- Optional: When tasting, add cut strawberries on top.