1 bar (48g) of 70% dark chocolate with camelina oil
1 bar (48g) of milk chocolate with camelina oil
473 ml of whipping cream 35%
½ cup of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
Optional: 2 cups of Quebec Strawberries (if possible)
- Melt the chocolate bars separately. Let cool.Whip the cream with the sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until the texture get thicker.
- Separate the whipped cream in two bowls to mix.Add the dark chocolate to one of the two bowls and mix gently. Do the same thing in the second bowl, but this time with the milk chocolate.
- Put each mousse in a bag with a socket. Then in the bowls / glasses of your choice, add the cut strawberries to the bottom (optional). Afterward lay one mousse at a time (half / half).
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Optional: When tasting, add strawberries cut on the top for a neat presentation.