1 1/4 cup of oatmeal
1/2 cup of unsweetened grated coconut
1/2 cup of roasted camelina seeds
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/4 tsp of salt
1/3 cup of camelina honey (if possible)
1 bar (48g) of 70% dark chocolate with camelina oil (if possible)
- Pour the required quantity of camelina seeds in a skillet on low heat. Stir occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a big bowl.
- Mash the banana in order to obtain a puree. Add the puree, the honey and the vanilla extract to the mix.
- Once the mixture is well blend. Start to shape the energy balls.
- Let them sit in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- During this time, melt the dark chocolate.
- Soak a part of the energy ball in the molten chocolate. You can decorate the top with grated coconut or with camelina seeds.
- Let them sit in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
- *This recipe may contain nuts*