2 cup (500 ml) orzo, uncooked
1/3 cup (80 ml) camelina oil
½ lemon zest
½ the juice of lemon
1 cucumber, cut into cubes
200 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
200 g feta cheese, cut into cubes
1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh basil, chopped
1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh mint, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the orzo in a saucepan of boiling water for 7 minutes. Empty in a colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water. Drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add camelina oil.
- Add the zest of lemon and the juice of the half lemon.
- Add vegetables, feta cheese and fresh herbs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a bed of watercress.