300g fresh skinless bluefin tuna, diced
1 cup Calrose sushi rice
2 c. rice vinegar
1/4 cup camelina seeds
1 cup spinach
1 sliced avocado
1 small raw beet cut into julienne
1 raw carrot, julienned
1 lime cut in half
A few coriander leaves (optional)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 c. camelina oil
Sriracha sauce to taste
- Pour 1/4 cup of camelina seeds into a non-stick skillet.
- Roast in the dry for 5 to 6 minutes over medium-low heat. Let cool.
- To cook the rice, follow the instructions on the packaging.
- Mix the mayonnaise, oil and roasted seeds with the tuna.
- Once the rice has cooled down, assemble the bowl, starting with the rice and spinach, then add the other ingredients.
- Serve with a lime wedge, soy sauce and sriracha sauce.