300 g salmon tartare
2/3 cup. (160 ml) mangoes
2/3 cup. (160 ml) strawberries
2 medium sprigs of fresh chives
Juice of a 1/2 lime
1 tsp. (5 ml) white balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. (5 ml) honey (camelina or other)
1 tsp. (5 mL) soy sauce
2 tbsp. (10 ml) camelina oil
1 tbsp. (15 g) camelina seeds
2 pinches of pink pepper
1 cup (190 g) cooked sushi rice or jasmine rice
1 cup of edamame
1 cup fresh spinach
1 cup carrots
1 cup cucumber
1/2 cup (125 ml) camelina oil
1 tbsp. (15 ml) honey (camelina or other)
1 tbsp. (15 mL) soy sauce
1/2 tbsp. (7.5 ml) fresh ginger (grated)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Camelina seeds (to taste)
- Cut the salmon into cubes about one centimeter each.
- Cut the mango and strawberries into small cubes of about 0.5 cm. Chop the chives, then reserve with the salmon.
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, white balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, oil and camelina honey.
- Stir in salmon, mango and strawberry marinade.
- Add the camelina seeds and the pink pepper and mix gently.
- Cover the bowl and reserve in the refrigerator between 10 and 15 minutes.
- Place the rice with a cookie cutter in the bottom of the bowl.
- Using a grater, grate carrots and cucumber the size of a fettuccine, then arrange them on rice following the circular shape of the dish.
- Place the edamame, baby spinach and salmon mixture in the center of the dish.
- In a small bowl, prepare vinaigrette by mixing camelina oil, honey, soy sauce and ginger. Salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon, pour a thin stream of vinaigrette over all ingredients. Garnish with camelina seeds. Serve.