1 bar (48g) 70% dark chocolate with camelina oil
1 bar (48g) milk chocolate with camelina oil
473 ml 35% whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 C. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
[raspberry and camelina compote]
½ cup raspberry
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup of water
2 tbsp. of camelina seeds
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate bars separately. Let cool.
- Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla in a bowl, until hard peaks form.
- Separate the whipped cream in two mixing bowls. Add the 70% chocolate in one of the two bowls and mix gently. Do the same in the second bowl, but this time with the milk chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- In a saucepan, add the water, sugar and raspberries.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove everything from the heat and add the camelina seeds.
- Put the mousse separately, in a pocket with a nozzle. Then in the bowls / glasses of your choice, add the raspberry and camelina compote to the bottom (optional). Then put the mousse one at a time (half / half).